General rental terms
- Upon reservation, we will require a down payment of 50% of the total amount.
- Reservation fees and optional supplements are also due upon reservation.
- The amount will be indicated by one of Cheguei Paris assistants
- 30 days before your arrival you will receive an e-mall, asking you for the payment of the balance. Upon final payment, you will receive a contract by email. If a reservation is made in less than 30 days prior to the arrival, the total amount of the stay is due.
- The payment can be done in different ways:
- Secured online payment, in which the booking will be confirmed immediately
- Bank transfer to Cheguei Paris, in which we will provide you with the account number by a private message
- Payment order on behalf of Cheguei Paris If you opt for the bank transfer or payment order, the reservation will be held for 48 hours awaiting payment. After 48 hours, the option on the apartment will be voided and the availability will not be guaranteed. If payment is validated, an email will be sent to you confirming the reservation, together with a detailed invoice.
- A security deposit is required to rent an apartment. This will prevent all damage caused during your stay. The deposit also covers any unpaid account.
How to make the security deposit?
- Preferably with an authorization from your credit card before your arrival. An email will be sent to you with all the requirements, prior to your arrival.
- It is also possible upon arrival by check drawn on a French bank or cash (in euros). The security deposit will be returned to you, if no deterioration or damage is noted in the apartment at the time of your departure and the apartment has been cleaned.
- Agency fees will be charged at the reservation. The agency fees allow Cheguei Paris to keep a high level of customer service. Our company does not charge additional bank fees.
- If the cancellation is made 30 days before the arrival, the amount paid will be refunded to you with a deduction of 100 € regarding booking fees.
- If the cancellation occurs in less than 30 days before the arrival, there will be no refund.
- Cancellation must be informed to Cheguei Paris by fax or email. Cancellations by telephone will not be considered.
Cancellation policy on the part of Cheguei Paris
- We will assure your demand by all means possible.
Modifications at your request
- Modification of dates or apartment:
- If the modification occurs 30 days before the arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If the modification occurs in less than 30 days and given our cancellation policy, 50 € TTC will be claimed, regarding management fees
Our prices include:
- Our prices include all taxes and charges.
- We are prepared to meet your demands and last minute requests.
- A receptionist will be available for you from beginning to end of the operation.
- The contact will be made with the same person, except in cases of "force majeure"